Data protection and privacy
VERTIC & ALPIC group respects your privacy. When using our website, Extralink database, online platforms, or social networks (no matter the language), we do not collect any of your personal or private data, except when you complete one of our contact or quotation forms, in order to obtain further information about our services and/or products, or for any other requests. In this way, you agree with the collection and processing of the data you submit to us.
VERTIC & ALPIC group is committed and ensures on a daily basis that it does everything possible to protect your personal data, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations (G.D.P.R.).
- COLLECTION & PURPOSES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
As a manufacturer, distributor, installer of fall arrest solutions and service provider in the field of safety at height, VERTIC & ALPIC group collects and processes personal data relating to you, as a supplier, partner or customer, such as: your e-mail address, your telephone number, your job position, or your name and first name.
In the course of its business, the VERTIC & ALPIC group may transmit your personal data to its partners, service providers and/or suppliers in order to honour the services it has undertaken to provide to you.
Under no circumstances is all this information accessible to the public, given or sold to third parties. Only persons duly authorised and authorised by the VERTIC & ALPIC group are authorised to access, consult and/or process your data. The latter are obviously bound by an obligation of confidentiality.
Your personal data is collected and processed in order to:
- Contact you and exchange about partnerships, events, meetings, specific needs, …
- Contact you as part of a past, current or future file and/or to improve your customer experience and fulfill our commitments as a supplier of products and services
- Contact you as part of our satisfaction surveys to improve the quality of our products and services
- Inform you about normative evolutions, new product releases, recommendations related to safety at height,…, through newsletters or mailings
- Contact you as part of the submission of your application, for a free or a defined job position
- Offer you to get more information regarding the group or any of our parnter.
- YOUR RIGHTS
VERTIC & ALPIC group keeps the personal data relating to you for as long as necessary for the proper performance of its activity, its services and/or any commitment that we have made.
At your request, the VERTIC & ALPIC group undertakes to inform you, give you, modify or delete all or part of the personal data relating to you.
For this or any other information relating the processing or collection of your personal data, please do contact us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.